Sunday, February 17, 2008

photo essay

here is my essay, i cheated half of the pictures came from page 10.

1. age i will turn on next birthday


2. a place i would like to visit


3. my favorite place ( i have two)



4. my favorite object



5. my favorite food


6. my favorite animal


7. my favorite color


8. city where i was born


9. town i currently live in


10. name of my pet




11. name of my love


12. my last name (this one was a wee bit hard, and icky)




13. my dream house


14. a bad habit


15. my first job


16. my dream job


17. my current job


18. picture that i find funny (wet cats are hilarious!)


19. something that inspires me

2 comments:

EatPlayLove said...

Love it!! I think I need to create one of these once a month!

love2cook said...

I love the last one. So, so sweet.