Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i wuv each and every one of you, sniffle sniffle

after viewing the video below last week i decided that i am going to be a tigger and not an eeyore.

here are some great things happening in my life right now:

1. i just got back from shopping and lunch with two very great friends and their kids (and of course dear manny). this shopping trip included new spring clothes for the kids (thanks mom) and a fancy shmancy new coffee pot and toaster from williams sonoma (thanks for the gift cards santa). nothing like helping out the economy to brighten my spirits.

2. the husband went with us to speech yesterday and then left work at five!!!!!! i thought it was a sign of the apocalypse, but so far nothing. it was so nice having him home.

3. it is about seventy degrees out and i wore sandals for the first time this year. woo hoo.

4. thanks to the drastic reduction of iodine in my diet my skin has vastly improved. (however after realizing it was not the sugar causing the problem but instead the fish i started eating the candy again and now i may have to start running a wee bit more.)

5. i get to hang out with these to crazy humans, all day, every day.



6. the husband will move me out of the country, i just have to be patient.

7. i am very grateful for all of my friends and family. thank you all so much for being in my life. (don't worry, sarcastic jennie will return tomorrow.)

here is the video that changed my perspctive (just make sure you got some kleenex ready)

4 comments:

Jessica Burkhart said...

Cute video! :)

EatPlayLove said...

So true! He is amazing, I saw that episode. Gosh, I fight being an eeyore every single day.

btw...loved lunch & shopping & watching litte miss chase GL & the boys hugging Sj, love 4 years later in this silly ride of motherhood and friendship!

OHmommy said...

You are wearing sandals?

I. Can't. Wait.

love2cook said...

Sometimes you just have to step out of the box, absorb the present, and appreciate the beauty around you.