Sunday, May 25, 2008

hey, you tagged me

I will show you all of my vacation pictures I promise, but the camera is dead and I need to download and we just got back tonight and I NEED to blog and saw I was tagged by Eat Play Love so here I go!

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago-
1. Studying abroad in Cuernavaca, Mexico and having a wonderful time.
2. Switching my major for the fifth time, this time from Anthropology to Biology.
3. Watching my family move to Germany.
4. Moving to horrible Western Missouri for an ill fated attempt at life as a "mini-adult."

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago-
1. Working 15 hours days in Las Vegas during the mortgage industry boom.
2. Was two months pregnant with the boy and throwing up everywhere!
3. Eating at some really great restaurants in Vegas.
4. Hiking Mt. Charleston

4 Things I did yesterday-
1. Hiked the Windows Loop
2. Watched my kids play in the dirt like little kids should.
3. Rode around Moab at night on a pink cruiser with some old friends and remembering why riding a bike is so fun.
4. Woke up in a tent.

4 Shows I like to watch-
1. The Daily Show
2. Frontline
3. My Name is Earl
4. Saturday Night Live

4 Things I Love to Do:
1. Travel
2. Hike
3. Day dream
4. love my family

OK so I am tagging Carpe Diem for this one.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

hey glad you had a good trip, hope it wasn't to wet. I am jealous no matter what!

EatPlayLove said...

anthro to biology, huh? this was my attempt to gather more random facts about you, so I guess I was successful!

Cathy said...

Glad you had a good trip. I love Frontline, too!