Monday, May 19, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

The boy and his Manny returned from the weekend at Bernie's just in time for the Jenniehousehold's trip to Coors field. This year we decided to slum it and get tickets in the nose bleed section. Above the purple chairs....for those of you not blessed with purple chair knowledge -it is the Mile High Line-5280 ft above sea level, that's right folks, we were really far away from the action. But it was in the shade which is all I really cared about. The kids made it through the first five innings and then we spent the rest of the game playing at the playground, and I might add, it has a much better view of the players very well defined arms. After the game the kids got to run the bases. Which is a bit like herding cats, kids were running straight past Dinger at second base into the outfield and just kept going. Let me tell you the groundskeepers DO NOT like herding cats on the very *perfect* grass. Here take a look at our day:







4 comments:

Cathy said...

That's great! I love the fact Coors Field has a play ground to make getting through the whole game with kids doable.

love2cook said...

HOW FUN!! I just love baseball.

EatPlayLove said...

very fun, I think you should get a prize for staying after the game, I can't take coors field for so many hours.

Kathleen said...

looked like a great day out