Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is with the octopus?!


A few months back I blogged about my daughter's crazy egg throwing episode in Costco. I used this picture for demonstrative purposes. Yesterday I had 303 hits on my blog with 99.9% of them concerning this octopus. I find this more than a little strange. When you google image search the word octopus this is the first picture you get. I needed some background on this octopus. So, if you are here because of this picture this is all you need to know about it. It was designed by artist Bernardo Barbi of Brazil for an advertisement and you can even download some wallpaper of it. Check it out here

3 comments:

The Manny said...

By George you're right, it is the first image you get.

Kathleen said...

gxarsu300 hits, wow. I know some people pay huge somes so they can be first on the earch list, so well done you did it for free!

Cathy said...

That's a great image--creepy but cool.