I have plenty excuses as to why I have been MIA for quite some time.
1. I was VERY VERY nauseated. It was horrible. I am finally over it. Amen.
2. Baby girl was in a wedding. It was the sweetest thing ever.
3. The husband and my families descended upon us for the past two and half weeks, forcing us to be tourist in our state.
4. I picked currants and made jelly. This is not so easy. The picking was hard, leave it to crazy Europeans for deciding that
currants are a fruit worth messing with.
5. The husband broke his toe. tee hee.
6. I sleep as much as cat these days. Pregnancy makes you so sleepy.
7. My children are home all day without a thing to do and so being the perfect mother that I am, I entertain them for hours.
8. I celebrated my last birthday of my youth. I did a lot this decade and this last year of it I am busy making the Earth even more populated. Next year I will be a full-fledged adult, because I have just been practicing for the past ten.
9. Baby girl got into my make-up, smeared it all over her and the bathroom floor, then for the next few days practiced with other mediums such as toothpaste, shampoo, and moistened play-doh.
10. I am lazy.
I know I will not be blogging every day, but it will be more often. I can't promise anything worth reading, however.