Wednesday, July 23, 2008

holy crap she blogged!

I have plenty excuses as to why I have been MIA for quite some time.

1. I was VERY VERY nauseated. It was horrible. I am finally over it. Amen.

2. Baby girl was in a wedding. It was the sweetest thing ever.

3. The husband and my families descended upon us for the past two and half weeks, forcing us to be tourist in our state.

4. I picked currants and made jelly. This is not so easy. The picking was hard, leave it to crazy Europeans for deciding that
currants are a fruit worth messing with.

5. The husband broke his toe. tee hee.

6. I sleep as much as cat these days. Pregnancy makes you so sleepy.

7. My children are home all day without a thing to do and so being the perfect mother that I am, I entertain them for hours.

8. I celebrated my last birthday of my youth. I did a lot this decade and this last year of it I am busy making the Earth even more populated. Next year I will be a full-fledged adult, because I have just been practicing for the past ten.

9. Baby girl got into my make-up, smeared it all over her and the bathroom floor, then for the next few days practiced with other mediums such as toothpaste, shampoo, and moistened play-doh.

10. I am lazy.

I know I will not be blogging every day, but it will be more often. I can't promise anything worth reading, however.

6 comments:

love2cook said...

So glad you're back! I missed you! Baby girl is so gorgeous in that dress!

The Newly Divorced/Military Manny said...

Excuses Excuses. The jelly is delicious and damn it I left my black currant juice there. I just realized it.

Cathy said...

Happy belated birthday! It's nice to know someone with the same birthday as me. :)

EatPlayLove said...

welcome back, very cute photo!

Kathleen said...

firstly happy birthday, we are so glad you are back with us. Funny, there are lots of currants in scotland! very very cute girl picture!

Anonymous said...

Manny...the Black Currant Juice you left here is gone! Baby girl used sunscreen as makeup today. Note this occurred when the Mom’s were hanging out for a Saturday lunch. Good thing the kids are sleeping right now. For the record the little toe is a very important bone in the human body and it really hurts when it is hanging out of the side of your foot.