I am starting to come out of my cocoon, see look, I am blogging two days in a row. Unfortunately during my three month slumber I got out of the blog scene and it was a good week if I managed to read two blogs, but I just couldn't manage to comment. (I became a lurker) I know pathetic. But this week is different. I am blogging and commenting and checking up on all kinds of blogs. While ignoring the kids during breakfast I was catching up on Never a Dull Moment and noticed she had tagged me. sniffle. So here is the 6 Quirky, Boring, And Unremarkable Things About Me Meme!
1. Currently I love Boulder Chips in the Salt and Vinegar Variety more than anything else in the entire world. I polished off a bag after bringing it home...in twenty minutes. (hey, the kids helped.)
2. I am a secret germ-a-phobe. I try to maintain coolness, but am deathly afraid of cooties. (especially in the month of February)
3. The cat box needs to be changed and I am at nag level orange with the husband to change it. He hasn't seen red in a few days, I will kick it up a notch tonight!
4. I am claustrophobic. really bad. I am also afraid of fish and birds. But not snakes or spiders. Or heights.
5. I am avoiding the library because I apparently lost the teachers edition to some follow along reading CD I brought home for the boy. They keep calling and I can't find it. I miss the library.
6. I need coffee and being pregnant and not drinking it is HORRIBLE!!!!
I am tagging Eat Play Love and The Clothesline.