Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a little about me

I am starting to come out of my cocoon, see look, I am blogging two days in a row. Unfortunately during my three month slumber I got out of the blog scene and it was a good week if I managed to read two blogs, but I just couldn't manage to comment. (I became a lurker) I know pathetic. But this week is different. I am blogging and commenting and checking up on all kinds of blogs. While ignoring the kids during breakfast I was catching up on Never a Dull Moment and noticed she had tagged me. sniffle. So here is the 6 Quirky, Boring, And Unremarkable Things About Me Meme!

1. Currently I love Boulder Chips in the Salt and Vinegar Variety more than anything else in the entire world. I polished off a bag after bringing it home...in twenty minutes. (hey, the kids helped.)

2. I am a secret germ-a-phobe. I try to maintain coolness, but am deathly afraid of cooties. (especially in the month of February)

3. The cat box needs to be changed and I am at nag level orange with the husband to change it. He hasn't seen red in a few days, I will kick it up a notch tonight!

4. I am claustrophobic. really bad. I am also afraid of fish and birds. But not snakes or spiders. Or heights.

5. I am avoiding the library because I apparently lost the teachers edition to some follow along reading CD I brought home for the boy. They keep calling and I can't find it. I miss the library.

6. I need coffee and being pregnant and not drinking it is HORRIBLE!!!!


I am tagging Eat Play Love and The Clothesline.

5 comments:

love2cook said...

What about mixing half decaf and half caffeinated? That's how I got my coffee fix. When's the due date?

Lori said...

Hi, Jennie.

I'm collecting email addresses per Amber for an Evite to MileHigh Mamas Night Out. If you'd like to be included, visit my site and send me your email.

Thanks!
Lori

Kathleen said...

love the library story!

laughingatchaos said...

Yeah, probably should have let you know I tagged you! LOL! Sorry! I am also avoiding the library because I have some horrifically overdue books and I'm not done reading them! LOL!

EatPlayLove said...

no, I am avoiding the library because I don't want to give back Creative Family. Not very nice of me.

A tag huh.. I can handle that. Choosing only 6 boring things, now that will be a problem.