Friday, September 5, 2008

she has gotten new panties out of the adventure

I think it is time to potty train baby girl. She has now taken to pulling down her pants to show me her soiled diaper. This morning she walked out of her room into mine and said "wet, potty training." The poor child is begging to be potty trained, just begging. I do not relish this task of parenting. The boy would have soiled himself until kingdom come but I threatened him with no preschool at the tender age of 2 1/2. He was trained instantly. So I will embark on this adventure and will most likely complain about it here from time to time.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

good luck we are here to listen!

Cathy said...

Girls!!! So much easier to potty train than boys, in my opinion. I've never heard of a boy wanting to be potty trained before he's two. That's great--one less box of diapers to buy.

love2cook said...

It's great that she's showing interest! Good luck with that! Mr. E talks about it, but has no interest in sitting on the potty.

EatPlayLove said...

little miss g tinkles about 2x a day on the potty, but I am so not ready. Best of luck, stock up on m&m's..I'm sure that trick will have your girl trained in no time!