1. I am currently doggysitting a pug. She is so adorable, sort of looks like an alien, and the kids will NOT leave her alone. The boy "read" her a story this morning and it was the cutest thing ever!
2. I find Weird Al Yankovich rather amusing. (spellchecker thinks Yankovich should be lungfish. I find that pretty amusing too.)
3. Top Gun and Forest Gump are tied for first place in my favorite movie category. I can watch these two movies over and over and over and never get bored. (I do have more brain power than would be suggested by these selections, I simply choose to ignore it.)
4. I have a pet peeve with unmade beds and dishes in the sink. But don't look in my closets or cabinets because they are a mess. I don't like that either but because I can shut a door I can ignore them. A fun trick I play at my house.
5. I have lived in six states. (Colorado is a repeated one.) Twelve US cities. Nineteen houses/apartments and one dorm room. Two different countries. I have an incredible urge to move again. It is a weekly struggle to suppress.
6. I am learning a foreign language. (Trying out Rosetta Stone, I just started we'll see how it goes.)
7. I love bacon, I would eat it everyday if I knew it wouldn't kill me.
OK Anna I want some useless information!