Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I want an SR-71 Blackbird fastest plane in the world for Christmas and I want it to land on our roof! 
~the boy

To which Santa replied: Yeah, that is a sweet plane.  

(So, DOD do you think you could recommission the stinkin' plane and have it land on our roof, although I am not sure the roof would hold it? Thanks, Jennie.)


Dear Santa,
I want a PINK! fastest plane in the world. That's all. 
~baby girl

(and while you're busy recommissioning a plane and landing it on our roof would please paint one pink and deliver that as well. XOXO, Jennie)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

That's so cute! Your daughter's hair is growing back quite nicely, too. :)

love2cook said...

LOL, so cute those two are.

Tabitha said...

Although I am still somewhat on the terrified side, I will say that you have a knack for making this kid stuff look kind of fun. :)

Kathleen said...

very cute!