Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now where did I put those Girl Scout cookies??

Where will you find me today? Doing the Denise Austen Bounce Back After Baby video in my bedroom. Via the very old VHS tape, because we kick it old school here; or we are just really cheap. Oh yeah, it is very embarrassing, but I am stir crazy and am too neurotic to really take the baby out into the general population for a walk so I am wiggling to some very bad aerobics. Its OK I cleared it with Dr. Mom who said it was perfectly fine (she doesn't want a fat daughter) as long as I didn't do ab work. No problem, I am sporting this muffin top pretty well thanks. I have no shame left.


Oh and stay tuned for the very special blog where I buy hair dye from Walgreens and attempt to cover up the grays. It.is.going.to.ROCK! (Thanks for the advice Norah.)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, some of the old stuff is the best! And once you dye your hair yourself, you'll never pay big bucks at the salon--it's pretty easy.

EatPlayLove said...

I've always been scared to dye myself, you have to keep us posted. I need to be a convert.

love2cook said...

You are brave with the hair dye. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

bernthis said...

What about the Jane Fonda tape? You do still have that one right?